Application: The Lash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application: The Lash

Post  Masterkenneth on Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
The Lash.
The Lash@masterkenneth

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
04/28/1972

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
25 years rpg experience as GM and player. I run games not only for family and friends but as a representative for Palladium Books at A-Kon 21 in Dallas Texas.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Champions roleplayers

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
As a BDSM lifestyler and a gamer I am drawn to the House of Thorns because it allows me to blend three of my favorite focuses. Gaming, Lifestyle, and MMO.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I hope to bring additional creativity and memorable, positive, role play to the group. I enjoy making a story with other people over a long term.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
When he came accross The Lash, learning its past and powers, the decision to become a superhero was not a easy one. The desicion was finally born of his Dominate aspects and the realization that no matter how many heros already existed, the villains still had the upper hand.
Traits: Supernaturally empowered by a artifact.
Flaws. Code of honor, sexual code of conduct, Ward- submissive, susceptability- phermones.
Strengths. mystically augmented physical abilities, melee combat skills, and physical ranged attack powers.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
My intial lifestyle training is Leatherman in orientation and I fall back to the comfort of protocals when interacting with a new group. When you start, it is on the base floor, a novice or acolyte. You grow in ranks through time and efforts within the group gaining responsibility with each. This is the same for both Dominate and submissive individuals. I thus expect to start out as such but through my efforts within the group advance to gain more responsibilty and eventually as a officer.

----

What times do you play?:
My play times are a eclectic nightmare. I am the family Daddy in many definitions. As a parent I am helping my teenage daughter prepare for college with both scholorship and grant efforts. We also visit the campus to speak with her mentor and progam council. I am also the parent of a fantastic 7 year old who is autistic, so together he and I work to make the best of his school time and preperation for special olympics. I also currently have one submissive who sees me weekly. Mt play times are during the weekday mon- friday 10am-3p central US. This is my down time between house work and other errands. My family also hosts weekened table top games on friday-saturday nights, which leads my play time to daylight hours. Sunday is random as we get ready for the week.

The Campions online was a B-day gift to me from my Family and submissive. It is something, for me to relax with and engage in three of my favorite past times... super heros, games and role play. A wonderful gift.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Sundays, tuesdays and thursdays. I try to give all my characters equal time because I have allowed myself to create characters from stories that I love and cherish.

Cake or Pie?:
Both, and if you can create the wonderful combination of Pake its even better.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
I have reviewed the common questions thread and the History.
-You are very welcome. Thank you for creating a supergroup that people, such as myself, can find a comfortable home in.

Till we meet. Blessed be
Kenneth, aka The Lash

Masterkenneth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application: The Lash

Post  Luna on Mon May 03, 2010 6:41 am

|---------------------------------------------------------------|
..... ^Luna................................................................... ^This Guy
Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi on Mon May 03, 2010 1:21 pm

A character that's actually adept in the subject. It's about time!

Reading through your application Lash one thing does concern me;

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
When he came accross The Lash, learning its past and powers, the decision to become a superhero was not a easy one. The desicion was finally born of his Dominate aspects and the realization that no matter how many heros already existed, the villains still had the upper hand.
Traits: Supernaturally empowered by a artifact.
Flaws. Code of honor, sexual code of conduct, Ward- submissive, susceptability- phermones.
Strengths. mystically augmented physical abilities, melee combat skills, and physical ranged attack powers.

Just the highlighted text, to clear things up could you go into more detail?
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith on Mon May 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Hello, there Kenneth. Thank you for visiting us and submitting an application. We are quite open of those approaching us to RP, so feel free to look us up in-game, so we can all begin to get to know each other. Also, please note the following:

Lilith@Seleos - Matriarch of the House
Mind Puck@Dark_Sol - Officer/Council to the Matriarch
Magyk@Animaniac - Officer-in-training

We will need to conduct an IC interview at some point. Our process is generally not a rushed one, and we encourage RP during it, so we may all make the determination of a "fit".
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth on Mon May 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Thank you for the consideration, and I lookforward to meeting IC for the process.

Masterkenneth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth on Mon May 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Of course Lexi, I will answer questions to the best of my ability.
Because The Lash's powers seem to derive in one form or fashion from passion/desire/sex/tatric energy he developed a 'code of conduct' to regulate these actions. The code is a series of steps/protocals that he follows, prior to engaging in those activities. Much like the 'Contracts' seen in BDSM communities between Dom & sub. Flirtation is good for the soul, but the code makes anything past flirtation off limits till steps are taken.

In the past history of the actual mystical artifact The Society never followed such. Allowing the Lash to basicaly glutton on such and eventually overload destroying the bonded wielder. While The Lash might never reach the full potential of the artifacts powers his use of the sexual code of conduct keeps both himself, others and the artifact safe from overload.

I hope this helps to explain the concept and apologies if I provided too much background.

BB
Kenneth

Masterkenneth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith on Mon May 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Ahh, very interesting, Kenneth. Thank you for the extra information.
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi on Mon May 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks, that cleared stuff up. Sounds like a cool character. Very Happy
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bielduwyn on Mon May 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Luna wrote:|---------------------------------------------------------------|
..... ^Luna................................................................... ^This Guy
Luna shouldn't sell herself short. =p
Bielduwyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth on Tue May 04, 2010 6:41 am

I appreciate the oppertunity to introduce myself, and lookforward to further discussion.

The Lash

Masterkenneth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase on Tue May 04, 2010 7:37 am

Not to be confused with the remaining fine British naval traditions of Rum and Sodomy.

Headcase

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica on Thu May 06, 2010 10:26 am

We've spoken in game, and you've called Magyk's telephone a couple times *grins* I'm looking forward to seeing you/interacting more soon.

I do feel the need to appologize as last time you called I was knee-deep in vampire dust, and you had logged before I could make myself available.
Angelica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth on Thu May 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Angelica
I completly understand 'being knee deep'. Most the time when trying to reply to chats I do soo at the most inappropriate moments..like high altitudes on swing line. hehe

I too lookforward to the chances to role play and visit. I have GREATLY enjoyed champions online and the times I have visited with you.

Till the chance repeats.

The Lash

Masterkenneth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth on Sat May 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Thank you all for the wonderful role play and oppertunities to visit.
At this time I respectfully withdraw my application to The House of Thorns.
My best wishes
BB
MasterKenneth

Masterkenneth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith on Sun May 23, 2010 12:32 am

You are welcome for the roleplay. Please do feel free to look us up for RP anytime.
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top